How do I upgrade to the latest version of Driver Updater?
To ensure you receive the full benefits of the new version of Driver Updater and all of its enhancements, you will first need to uninstall the version currently installed on your computer, before you install the new version.
- Keep this browser window open while you complete each step so you can come back to it as a reference if you get stuck.
- When you install the new version of Driver Updater you will be required to re-enter your ‘License Code’ into the new product, so we recommend you locate your ‘License Code’ and keep it ready for activation.Where to find your License Code:(1)in the confirmation email you received when you first purchased Driver Updater, (2) use the WinZip lost code recovery tool
STEPS TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION OF WINZIP DRIVER UPDATER
- Go to the Start Menu
- Select All Programs
- Find and Open the WinZip folder.
- Find and Open the WinZip Driver Updater folder (this is in the WinZip Folder)
- Select the Uninstall WinZip Driver Updater option
- Follow the prompts to successfully uninstall the old version of Driver Updater.
Once you have successfully uninstalled your old version of Driver Updater, you are ready to download and install the new version.
STEPS TO INSTALL THE NEW VERSION OF WINZIP DRIVER UPDATER
- Open or run the new version of the Driver Updater installation file (wzdu31.exe) that you just downloaded
- Follow the on screen instructions to install the new version of Driver Updater
- The product will automatically run and perform a full system scan. After the scan, click on the link “I have a License Code”. This will bring up a new window where you need to paste your license details.
- Now copy your License Code and paste it into the text box on the product activation window. Once pasted, click the ‘Register Driver Updater Now’ button to complete the activation process.
Congratulations! You have now upgraded to the latest version of Driver Updater.