How do I change my preferences for Mac Optimizer?
Under the Mac Optimizer menu, click Preferences… From here, you can change the following settings:
- Determine how the Mac Optimizer icon behaves in the Dock.
- Show the Mac Optimizer icon in the Menu Bar.
- Determine how many days backups last for Undo purposes.
- Choose folders to search for binaries for Binaries Cleanup feature.
- Choose minimum file size and excluded directories for Duplicate Finder.
- Choose which languages to keep and which folders to search when using Language Cleanup feature.
- Choose minimum file size and maximum number of entries when using Disk Usage feature.