How do I reinstall Malware Protector on my PC?
If you are having problems with Malware Protector or just need a fresh start, we highly recommend that you reinstall the program on your PC.
– Keep this browser window open while you complete each step so you can come back to it as a reference if you get stuck.
– When you install the new version of Malware Protector, you will be required to re-enter your ‘License Key’ into the new product, so we recommend you locate your ‘License Key’ and keep it ready for activation.
STEPS TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION OF MALWARE PROTECTOR
- Go to the Start Menu
- Select All Programs
- Find and Open the WinZip folder.
- Find and Open the Malware Protector folder (this is in the WinZip Folder)
- Select the Uninstall Malware Protector option
- Follow the prompts to successfully uninstall the old version of Malware Protector.
Once you have successfully uninstalled your old version of Malware Protector, you are ready to download and install the new version.
STEPS TO INSTALL THE LATEST VERSION OF SECURITY REVIVER
- Open or run the new version of the Malware Protector installation file (WZMP_10.exe) that you just downloaded
- Follow the on screen instructions to install the new version of Malware Protector
- The product will automatically run and perform a malware scan. After the scan, click on the Register Now button and this will bring up a new window where you need to paste your license details.
- Now copy your License Key and paste it into the text box on the product activation window. Once pasted, click the ‘Register Now’ button to complete the activation process.
That’s it! You have successfully reinstalled Malware Protector on your PC!