How do I improve the startup speed of my Mac Optimizer?
Mac Optimizer makes managing the applications that start when you start up your Mac easy. All you need to do is to follow these steps:
- Launch Mac Optimizer
- Click Startup Items
- Here you will see a list of all items that start when you start your Mac.
- Items that have a check mark next to them are set to hide after starting up.
- You can choose to make applications hide after starting by selecting them. All changes are saved immediately.
- If you would like to remove an application from starting completely you need to click the name of the application and click Remove.
- You can also add items to your startup by clicking Add and selecting an application or file you would like to open when your Mac starts.